Thursday, November 8, 2012

Healthy foods to keep that healthy hair

Welcome to my new blog everybody! I'll be sharing fun tips with you  I practice  daily  to keep those locks healthy and beautiful at all times. I start my day with a great workout, then I'll make a smoothie and add Kale, carrots, apples, bananas and strawberries with protein powder.. Yummy!!! Kale is a great addition to your diet that keeps your locks looking marvelous. You can eat it raw or in salads, or bake them and make chips. Those are great! I've also used Kale blended with carrots in my turkey and beef meat-loafs. Kale promotes healthy hair growth and  ads plenty of beta carotene and vitamins A and C which nourishes your hair.  Another great food group are grains. Nuts such as almonds, pecans, walnuts, macadamia, and cashews. I eat almonds throughout the day in between meals. Add your favorite nuts to salads with veggies,and chicken salads as well. Nuts contain linoleic acid, an essential omega-6 fatty acid oil, and help with healthy hair growth.. Lastly my personal favorite............. Salmon! Salmon  contains the essential Omega 3' fatty acids which provide nourishment to the hair follicles. This will  maintain strong healthy hair, and prevent hair-loss. It's also awesome for your skin.  I hope these tips are helpful to you all.. Thank you for the support! And remember Healthy Hair is Beautiful Hair!! Till next time............Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment